TEPSA participates in the International Day of Safety and Health at Work.28.04.2010
TEPSA participates in the International Day of Safety and Health at Work
On April 28th, the International Day of Safety and Health at Work was celebrated. In 2003 the International Labor Organization (ILO) instituted this day to highlight the need to prevent accidents and occupational diseases.
The Department of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality of TEPSA joined this celebration in order to reinforce its message on safety and prevention of occupational risks:
Safety and Health are a priority
On the occasion of this act, all TEPSA employees were given a reflective vest with the campaign slogan as well as a brochure explaining the 5 guiding principles:
1) Prevent rather than correct.
2) Security is everyone’s business.
3) The protection of the health of own and other workers.
4) Promote a positive safety culture.
5) Safety and health, values of life.